domingo, 24 de abril de 2011

"Neither of us had a fun time recognizing it, but, aye, after all this time,  I suppose I was one: A sage and sorcerer apprentice to the old grouch. As if I were not getting enough lectures on the nature of rotten glowfruit sap or the prickle hairs of what-not-weed..."
An Apprentice's Journal
Elicio Ember


 Welcome to Cerridwen's Cauldron Blog!
Still Under construction of course, but I hope it will be fun and usefull for all of you who support and/or have an interest in Cerridwen's Cauldron. I know its already being fun for me.

The blog will follow the format of notes and fragments of my journal notes and other texts as I follow  Sharian's, "The Old" on his explorations and adventures.

Here, as well as in Second Life in-world Cerridwen's Brew group, you will be able to find news on the latest proyects, builds, plants and everything related to Cerridwen's Cauldron Virtual Art Gallery.

 Thank you for your support through all this time, and for the exciting journey ahead.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario